Monday, June 13, 2011

TERMS AND CONDITION

HOW TO ORDER?

1. Choose any type of contact lens that you like

2. Check the availability of stock here

3. Log on to your email and send email to tqafadzil@hotmail.com, order must be submitted like this:

Name:
Address:
Phone Number:
Type (contact lens):
Power: *for example 100/100
Total Order:

4. Your will receive your order confirmation and total price from me (I will send it either to your email or phone)

5. Please make payment and let me know (you can sms or email me)

6. After 4 days, you will receive your package


POSTAGE

FREE postage for East Malaysia :)


HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT

1. If you have Maybank2u, you can directly transfer the money to my account. I will give my account number together with order confirmation email.

2. If you don't have Maybank2u, you can go to the nearest Maybank ATM machine, and transfer the money through deposit cash machine.

3. Please sms me as soon as you transfer the money.


HOW TO CHECK YOU TRACKING NUMBER

The next day after you make payment, I will give your tracking number. With tracking number, you can check where is your package now and when will it arrive at your home :)

1. Check your email/sms. Please remind me if I forget to give your tracking number

2. Now you have your tracking number with you. Go to Pos Express Track & Trace, place your tracking number and click 'Track'



1 comment:

-yogi143- said...

I suggest you should have paypal account...

people will choose to pay you using paypal because it's very easy and safe in paying money :)

I'm interested to become your agent but need to have more money first -lol